We are the team at the Automotive Diagnostics School. Our School opened in 2011.
WHAT DO WE DO?
Our fundamental goal is to train automotive repair specialists literally “at home”. We produce automotive diagnostic training videos. With our knowledge, you will be able to successfully provide new services and make money as soon as your first day of work.
WHAT IS OUR PURPOSE?
Our purpose is to make you an expert in your field, teach you to correctly understand how a modern-day engine works, help you master the latest diagnostic techniques, and teach you how to perform diagnostics through the proper application of diagnostic tools.
WHY ARE WE DOING THIS?
We are doing this, because in Russia and in other countries there is a large shortage of competent diagnosticians, colleges and universities don’t teach diagnostics, and we want you to become an automotive diagnostics professional.
- 84 hours of automotive diagnostic training videos
- Over 1500 students in 145 towns of Russia and Europe
- 10 years’ practical work in the field of automotive
- 4 years’ experience in creating training videos
- 11 educational institutions in Russia and Ukraine that use our method to teach automotive diagnostics
- 9 partners and dealers in Russia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine.
WHAT ARE OUR TRAINING VIDEO ABOUT?
The most sought-after and complicated automotive repair services:
- Petrol engines diagnostics: Diagnostics of Petrol Engines
- Common Rail systems diagnostics: Diesel Master
- How to become an automotive electrician: Automotive Electrician from Scratch
- Car air conditioner diagnostics, repair and filling: Automobile Air Conditioners (ru)
- Today’s most popular service: Chip Tuning: Basic Concepts (ru)
- How to restore a doomed unit: Repair of Electronic Control Units (ru)
Our very first training video was released in 2011 and received many enthusiastic comments and acknowledgements. The tutorial’s success inspired us to do further work. Engine diagnostics training is currently our main business.
LET US INTRODUCE OURSELVES
We have a lot of long-term objectives. First, we are adding content to our website: new articles on engine diagnostics and videos. Second, work is underway to translate our training videos into English and German. Third, we’ll continue to improve what we have already achieved, though the “Pakhomov Training Video” brand long ago became synonymous with quality and simplicity of understanding.
We would be very glad to help you enter the in-demand profession of automotive diagnostician!